"The winds of grace blow all the time. All we need to do is set our sails." - Ramakrishna

Monday, August 28, 2006

My Attitude of Gratitude - Good News About My Kids, etc.

1. Sonny now has a decent paying job. It is a mixed blessing though. My son will be fighting forest fires for a living.

2. Dot was accepted into law school. After a two years wait my daughter finally received the acceptance letter she so desired, and right now as I write this she most likely is attending some law class.

3. My brother gave me an old lap top he never uses. It’s a little bit outdated and heavier than the newer models, but it seems to still have plenty of memory left. Hey, it’ll work for me!

4. After two weeks, I finally retrieved my cell phone from my sister with whom I absent-mindedly left it with when I visited her at the beach. I haven’t had my cell phone all that long and how I ever existed without it, I can’t imagine.

5. I am still keeping my place clean from day to day. I’ve let no messes pile up! And I made a dent in cleaning up the disaster area known as my art studio.

No comments: