"The winds of grace blow all the time. All we need to do is set our sails." - Ramakrishna

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ten Minute Quickies

"You certainly have one hour a day even if you divide it in six ten minute periods. What can you do in ten minutes? In ten minutes you can do some exercises and get your circulation moving again. You can write a letter to a friend, make three phone calls, get out some bills, or play a quick game of handball." -Ari Kiev in A Stategy for Daily
Living.

What I'd like to be doing daily in ten minute intervals:

1. I'd like to check my blood pressure. (My doctor wants me to do this.)

2. I'd like to practice a particular piece on my guitar.

3. I'd like to work on my house-cleaning project in one particular area
for AT LEAST ten minutes.

4. I'd like to spend time contacting my loved ones whether it be by
phone or email.

5. I'd like to work on a particular drawing.

6. I'd like to write a blog entry.

7. I'd like to be working on my abs daily in addition to what I do at
the gym (every other day.)

No comments: