"The winds of grace blow all the time. All we need to do is set our sails." - Ramakrishna

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Project C-Clean My Place Up Completely.

Where I am at on my house cleaning project: I had four of the rooms in my place cleaned up. And then Christmas happened. It left a bit of a mess. I need to catch those four rooms back up again.

Cleaning To Do List:

1. Tunes playing. (Raising Sand by Robert Plant and Alison Krauss. Have you heard this CD? It is so good! A newspaper article I read about the best CD's of 2007 said it was the best of the best and I can see why.) Done.




2. Wash dishes. Dry. Put away. Done.

3. Wipe off counters, dish rack, top of fridge, stove burner pans, stove top, etc. Done.

4. Organize fridge and wipe clean inside and outside. Done.

5. Pick up living room. Done.

6. Dust. Done.

7. Wipe off table. Done.

8. Sweep. Done.

9. Wipe down kitchen floor. Done.

10. Bathroom clutter. Done.

11. Clothes in dryer. Done.

12. Gather in trash. Done.

13. Wash cloths, etc. in washer. Done.

14. Scrape-scrub toilet. Done.

15. Sweep bathroom floor. Done.

16. Wipe down bathroom floor. Done.

17. Wipe down counters. Done.

Cleaning Session started: 12/27/2007 4:27 PM Ended:12/27/2007 6:33 PM.

(Later after I picked up some rental DVD's and some Mexican food. For my away-from-cleaning dinner break I watched the movie Super Bad and ate three-fourths of a three taco meal.)

18. More tunes. Done.

19.Dinner mess cleaned up. Done.

20. Clean off computer desk. Done.

21. Dirty clothes picked up. Done.

22. Clutter put away. Done.

23. Top drawer organized. Done.

24. Clean under drawers. Done.

Cleaning Session restarted: 12/27/2007 9:40 PM Ended: 12/27/2007 10:48 PM

As of 12/27/2007 10:48 PM my kitchen, living room, bathroom, and office is up to par.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Lordy, I wish you'd come and do my list, lol!