"The winds of grace blow all the time. All we need to do is set our sails." - Ramakrishna

Friday, August 18, 2006

A Frackin' Great Show

I just watched the finale episode of this series:

I just have to say, I frackin' love this show! (Frack is the word the Battlestar Galactia creators have their characters substitute for the other "f" word in order to get by the television sensors, and if they can use that word so can I.) Right now I'm in the middle of watching the bonus features on the DVD I rented, and even though I'm late in returning it to the rental store, I frackin' don't care. I'm not frackin' returning it until I've seen every frackin' thing that the frackin' DVD has to offer.

And joy of all joys, by coincidence or as a gift from the gods (Battlestar Galactia Cylons and the Battlestar Galactia humans believe in the gods) just as I'm finishing up Season One of the series, Season Two has just been released! That makes me so frackin' happy! I frackin' can't wait to start watching a whole frackin' new set of episodes.

What the frack! I am frackin' using the word frack way too much. If I keep it up you might want to tell me to frack off. I then in turn might turn around and yell back, "Frack you!"


Anyhoo, if you haven't watched the updated version of Battlestar Galactia, do so. I highly recommend it. Great characters, great acting, great storylines, great sets, great special effects.

No comments: