"The winds of grace blow all the time. All we need to do is set our sails." - Ramakrishna

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Project #2-Completely Clean My Home; Project #3-Figure Out a Way To Keep It Clean Moment by Moment

I have come to the realization that I am hindered greatly by the constant messiness of my home. It is depressing being surrounded by all this chaos. It holds me back from moving on to bigger and better things. I feel when my home is unorganized my mind and life are too.

On my days off work, I always feel like I need to stay home and clean. Loved ones want my attention, and I am constantly putting them off because of that need to stay home and clean. And then when I stay home to clean, I usually get distracted and don't do it.

As for entertaining loved ones at my place, you might as well forget that idea. I am too ashamed of my place to invite anybody over.

This is definately no way to live. That's why the next two projects I am monitoring here on this blog have to do with cleaning. Project #2 is to completely clean up my trailer, and Project #3 is to figure out a way to keep it cleaned up on a daily, moment-to-moment basis.

No comments: