"The winds of grace blow all the time. All we need to do is set our sails." - Ramakrishna

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tonight a Quiet Night, but on Monday I Partied with Friends

Recently this happened:

I came home from work. I surfed the Internet. I napped. I ate some turkey vegetable soup. I watched the first episode of the first disc of the television show, 24.

If someone were to ask, “What have you been up to Harley?”

Monday I partied and played music with some musician friends at a co-jammer Fred's Christmas party out in the country about 10 miles past Little Town. There was plenty of good stuff to eat, including a turkey and dressing. (I brought some corn chips and salsa. What was I thinking?!)

Fred handed out cards and he had us all pick gifts starting with the person who had the number 2 card, and then the person who had the number 3 card, and so on. If a person before you had a gift you wanted you can take it from him and he/she had to pick another. I ended up with the present I wanted: a cement statue of an angel.

No comments: