"The winds of grace blow all the time. All we need to do is set our sails." - Ramakrishna

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I'm Baaaack!

I'm back!

*sound of cricket's chirping*

Hello! Anyone here? I'm going to start writing here again.

*more cricket's chirping*

Sigh... Oh well, nobody's around to read what I have to say. That's okay. I'm going to start some new projects and track in words here the steps I'm taking to complete those projects, plus I'm going to write about my life in general. If anybody comes here and reads what I have to say that'll be nice. But I'm doing this for myself first. I'm doing this to help myself become more focused and productive, to log all this focused and productive activity, and to have a hell of a fun time while I am doing all of this.

Wish me luck.

*"Chirp. Chirp. Whatever..."*

First on my list of things to do: go cricket stomping.

*"Chirp! Chirp! We're sorry! We're sorry!"*

All righty then. From now on, let's see some encouragement.

*"Chirp! Chirp! You can do it, Harley! You can do it! Good luck! Good luck!"*

No comments: